Essay incident of a snatch thief

   Last Monday, after shopping at the mall, I went home by bus. When I reached my destination, I got off the bus. Meanwhile, I saw a woman getting down from the bus slowly. She was carrying a few bags filled with groceries.


  She was walking alone. Then, two men on a motorcycle approached her. The woman was not aware of them. Suddenly, the pillion rider grabbed her handbag and sped off. The woman lost her balance and fell heavily on the ground. The woman tried to get up and wanted to get back her handbag, but it was too late. The incident happened so fast that I was shocked and did not know what to do. But the only thing that I could do was to remember the plate number of the motorcycle. The woman was screaming in shock. The woman cried sadly and some passers-by ran to her aid. Luckily, two men who were around at that moment quickly gave chase. They got on their motorbike and raced after the snatch thieves . They realized that the two men were chasing after them, so they tried to escape using the back alleys but they failed to escape this time. The snatch thieves tried to fight with the two men but they were overpowered. One of them called the police . Within minutes,the police arrived and arrested the snatch thieves. The woman thanked the two men profusely. She was happy to get back her handbag


  From this incident , I had learned a lesson. We must always be careful and alert at all times. This was an unforgettable experience for me.

评论